Talk to me softly
Cause my ears are not prepared
To hear what yours eyes are saying
There's something in your eyes
something that I've seen before
something that I've felt before
Don't hang your head in sorrow
Even if I've said it before
Even if I've looked at you before

And please don't cry
After all we both know you don't want to
Even if I cry
I know how you feel inside
Cause I have feelings too,
Even if you don't care about it.


I've been there before
I've seen that before
I've felt that before

Somethings changing inside you
But It's not a excuse to hurt me
At least, It's not a excuse for you to try to hurt me


And don't you know
I've never loved you,
I've never think about it
And for that, I am so sorry.

1 comentários:

.ponto disse...

For a long time I've gazed this dim spark that grow in your eyes
And, in the end, it was nothing truly satisfactory to me
You were always dead inside, rotten, a bloody blank shell
No wonder why I never felt anything for you, no love, no nothing
You never had anything to be felt but pity.
Roll to your grave, sweety, 'cause there's no life to me lived anymore
You're nothing but a corpse that denies to lay down, forever.

Postar um comentário

top